這首歌當年在電影院觀賞時,可是輕易的騙取了我的男兒淚…
When She Loved Me 當她還愛我的時候/Toy Story 2 玩具總動員2/電影歌曲
When She Loved Me 當她還愛我的時候
詞: Sarah McLachlan
曲: Randy Newman
When somebody loved me, everything was beautiful 當有個人愛我的時候,所有事物都是美麗的
Every hour we spent together, lives within my heart 我們一起渡過的每一寸光陰,永遠存在我的心中
And when she was sad, i was there to dry her tears 當她難過時,我在她身邊拭淚
And when she was happy, so was i, when she loved me. 當她快樂時,我也一樣,當她還愛我的時候
Through the summer and the fall, we had each other, that was all 經過盛夏與深秋,我們擁有彼此,這就是一切
Just she and i together, like it was meant to be 只有我倆在一起,就像是命中注定
And when she was lonely, i was there to comfort her 當她寂寞時,我在她身邊給她安慰
And i knew that she loved me. 我知道她愛我
So the years went by, i stayed the same 年復一年,我還是沒變
And she began to drift away, i was left alone 而她開始遠離,剩下我孤零零
Still i waited for the day, when she'd say 'i will always love you.' 我仍然等著這一天,當她說「我會永遠愛你」
Lonely and forgotten, never thought she'd look my way, 孤孤單單被遺忘,不曾想過會再次得到眷顧
She smiled at me and held me, just like she used to do, 她抱著我對我微笑,就像她以前那樣
Like she loved me, when she loved me 彷彿她愛我,當她還愛我的時候
When somebody loved me, everything was beautiful, 當有人愛我的時候,所有事物都是美麗的
Every hour we spent together, lives within my heart 我們一起渡過的每一寸光陰,永遠存在我的心中
When she loved me. 當她還愛我的時候
